Why Opera Browser EXTENSIONS Suddenly Gone ?

Usually, I used Firefox as my favorite web browser to explore the internet. But, recently, I’ve tried Opera web browser for the browsing tasks.

(OPERA browser is available in several platforms i.e Computer, Mobile and also Tablet. It’s a free and light weighted alternative browser. Another version, Opera Mini is also worth a try).

While using Opera, I’ve noticed that each time I closed the browser and later activated it again, all of the EXTENSIONS (add-ons) already installed by me suddenly disappeared.

After experienced this issue several times, later I goggling to search for the solution. And finally found out that the problem was with CCleaner app I’ve always used to clean up all of the junks from my laptop before shut it down. When CCleaner cleaned out the internet history from my Opera browser, it’ll also wiped out all of the extensions from the browser. By un-checking the “Internet History” from Applications – Opera menu, the problem was solved. My installed extensions within the Opera browser never disappear again (HRD).

No comments:

Post a Comment