GlobeAsia magazine, one of Indonesia famous business magazine in its June 2016 edition has published the list of 150 Richest Indonesians.
Michael Bambang Hartono (Oei Hwie Siang) 76 years old and his brother Robert Budi Hartono (Oei Hwie Tjhong) 75 years old, sons of the founder of Djarum Group Oei Wie Gwan who passed away in 1963, ranked on top by GlobeAsia with the estimated wealth of $14.8 billion in 2016 ($15 billion in 2015).
Ranked in the second place is Anthoni Salim (Liem Hong Sien) 67 years old, son of one of Indonesia biggest tycoon Sudono Salim, the owner of Salim Group with the estimated wealth of $11.0 billion in 2016 ($10.55 billion in 2015).
At the third place is Eka Tjipta Widjaja, 93 years old, the owner of Sinar Mas Group and also the founder of Eka Tjipta Foundation, with the estimated wealth of $10.5 billion in 2016 ($12.6 billion in 2015).
The top ten list of the 150 Richest Indonesians year 2016 ranked by GlobeAsia is as follows :
- Robert Hartono (75) and Michael Hartono (76), Djarum Group, $14.8b
- Anthoni Salim (67), Salim Group/First Pacific, $11.0b
- Eka Tjipta Widjaja (93), Sinar Mas Group, $10.5b
- Susilo Wonowidjojo (59), Gudang Garam, $10.0b
- Chairul Tanjung (54), CT Corp, $4.8b
- Sri Prakash Lohia (63), Indorama Group, $4.1b
- Putera Sampoerna (66), Sampoerna Strategic, $3.5b
- Aburizal Bakrie (68), Bakrie Group, $2.5b
- Eddy William Katuari (64), Wings Group, $2.4b
- Sukanto Tanoto (66), Royal Golden Eagle, $2.2b
Read the complete list from here : GlobeAsia : 150 Richest Indonesians (June 2016)