How to delete old custom status messages in Yahoo Messenger ?

Do you ever try to delete your custom created status message in Yahoo Messenger ? I've tried to do it several times, but I could not find any way to do it from Yahoo Messenger.

Finally, I googled the net and found a good answer from YAHOO! Answers.

Several facts I found :

  1. Yahoo! Messenger retains your last 5 custom status entries so you can either create 5 new messages to replace the existing ones.
  2. You have to edit Windows registry to delete your Yahoo! Messenger status messages.
  3. Alternatively, you can download and use a third party tool such as Andy's Clear/Edit Messenger.

Actually, I've not try these tricks yet. If you are interested, here is the link to the article : YAHOO! Answers >>, or you may read another related article in here >>.

Do you know another trick to solve this problem ? If you do, please share in here ....

No comments:

Post a Comment